Start Writing Blogs now! Is it Hard?
If you are thinking of blog writing, stop a moment, and follow our tips to ensure that your start is perfect. Remain abreast of the latest trends and go for it!
Hey! Still standing. So, have you decided to delve into the dizzying world of blogging? You have heard that it is good for your brand, to make contacts, to tell the others everything that you know, you do… But, just stop a second and put yourself to reflect. If you want to do something, do it well.
Are you ready?
If your answer is “Yes”, then this page is what you need.
Write good content
It’s all about your research on your niche and how you represent it.
- How does this product compare to others?
- Where is it?
- What’s so interesting?
- What’s not so good about this?
The following are three ideas for starters that will help you discuss the topic of your blog.
- A beginner’s guide to ___________ Fill in the hint above the subject that someone doesn’t understand the topic of your blog. For example, if you blog about baking cakes, then the above prompt might become: a beginner’s Guide to melt the glaze.
- 10 lies you told __________ This is the title in the style of warning. This attracts the reader because she wants to know what she was doing wrong. One example might be a Dating site. The header will look something like this: “10 lies you tell yourself about why you’re still single”.
- 3 steps to learning __________ This name is very versatile. To fill in the blanks for the names, think about what your readers need and want to know what special knowledge you have. If you run a culinary school, you can decide the following: steps 3 to learn how to make the perfect souffle.
These simple phrases are designed to awaken your brain and get your creative juices flowing. When you are at a loss for ideas, you can refer to these tips and come up with something for your blog writing.
For the tips above, you’ll get the title and fill the gap. This will serve as your idea for a new article. There are hundreds of ways to complete each invitation. Even if you are short of new ideas, with these tips you will never face this problem again.
Readability of your blog writing
The sad truth for many bloggers: they took too much time to gain readers. To get the first 1,000 page views can take months, and some very specialized blogs never seem to get there.
Here are five strategies that will help you to translate your blog writing from day 1 hits.
Write what people want to read
People are drowning in social media updates, news feeds, e-mails, and various promotions. Harder to get people to read your content. However, you can still succeed if you know who your ideal audience is and what they are looking for. Think about the gap in your niche, what type of content is missing, and how you can add value to your audience.
Here are the things that can help you in your studies:
- Use social networking tools to track successful content on social networks. At this distance, you can generate ideas of content that receive good reviews from social networks.
- Tools such as the content of the Response of the public to find popular questions that people ask Google.
- The number of views on YouTube can help seek out topics that interest people.
- Use keyword research to determine the specific topics that people are searching for in your niche. You can create content based on those keywords.
To contact your community
“Shared and done” is no longer the name of the game.
You must constantly share the messages over and over again. If you are invited to join the group Pinterest Board that matches your niche, sign up, share, and comment often. If you join the list of bloggers-like-minded people, chances are they will share content regularly – weekly or daily. This will help to increase your audience and interest.
Consistently search for your tribe – reward other members in it and connect with them.
Help out at parties on Twitter. Comment on posts of other participants. Share your articles in their ezines. Increase and encourage the blogs that you like showing once a week or month.
Ask how you can help someone to guest post or offer space for guests. Sell your products, use your affiliate links, advertise your links in social networks, as their mark. When there will be opportunities to attract bloggers, these bloggers will remember your help and invite you to participate.
Make sure your blog is easy to read
I get upset when I find a blog with a title I’m completely excited about only to those that find your content with a large piece of text, several paragraphs, no headings or bullets, and tiny fonts. It drives me crazy, your blog should not burden the readers with pop-UPS and referrals. Instead, skillfully present the content to their readers. Know the time constraints your readers and understand what makes them stay on your website.
Here’s what you can do to make your blog easier to read:
- Optimize your blog using titles, subheadings, bullets, or numbered lists. This helps your content look more organized.
- Break your blog’s content into sections or paragraphs. Wall of text can look intimidating and can overwhelm readers.
- Avoid using unusual fonts. Stick to web-safe fonts such as Arial, Georgia, Times, etc.
- Use plain English and use short sentences. Channel your readability articles for a student of eighth grade.
First, commenting on a blog is perhaps the most underrated method of creating blogging traffic – mostly because people suck at quality, meaningful conversations with strangers. However, commenting on blogs is a quality method of generating traffic, which also is free – can’t argue with that!
In the blog there are two Golden rules:
- Always write a quality review. If you don’t have something meaningful to discuss, do not leave the comment (“Thank you – great post”… they are useless)
- Leave your link where appropriate. Not spam, as tempting as it may be; it will have unpleasant consequences for you.
While another rule (maybe not a Golden rule), if you leave a link, don’t just enter the URL of your blog. Instead, make a link to your post that adds value to the original message and discussion. Relevance is the key here.
Q & A Platform
Forums and platform of questions and answers is a great place to take a seat in front of your relevant, interested audience. The trick is to keep track of current conversations in your niche, so you can intervene when you have something useful to say (and no, not every post will be able to – but some will).
Can’t find the exact fit or precise enough opportunities?
Create a custom content relevant to a particularly hot conversation. For example, if someone asks how to do something through code .htaccess, you can write a tutorial and publish it in your blog, and then in the section “Questions and answers” to respond to the request with the help of a teaser, linking it with your blog. to get the full codes and demos. Chances are if one person asked, then others will arise the same question – and the answer to your forum and the link will remain in force to give them advice when the time comes.
As for platforms questions and answers, I recommend
- Quora and Yahoo! The answers are three of the best General Q & A platforms
- StackOverflow – if you’re a publisher that sells books on programming.
- Tripadvisor – For bloggers travel
Starting a Blog on the website
Blogs are a kind of website. The sole real difference between a blog and other sorts of websites is that blogs are regularly updated with new content, which is displayed in reverse chronological order (newer posts first).
Typical websites are static where content is organized in pages, and that they aren’t updated frequently. Whereas a blog is dynamic, and it’s usually updated more frequently. Some bloggers publish multiple new articles each day.
Blogs are often a part of a bigger website. Often businesses have a blog section where they frequently create content to tell and educate their customers.
You can use WordPress to make both, an internet site and a blog, that’s why tons of business owners use WordPress to create their small business website.
In simple terms, all blogs are often an internet site or a part of an internet site. However, not all websites are often called blogs but creating a blog is as same as creating a website with no fancy details on it.
Frequently asked questions about blogs
1. How much it costs to start a blog?
The estimated cost of creating the blog on Bluehost, including domain name and web hosting, is less than $80 a year (less than $6 per month). This cost is based on an independent placement of the blog writing (using WordPress). Cost breakdown would be:
- $10 per year for domain name .com
- 71 dollars a year for web hosting (about $5.95 per month)
2. How to get paid through blogs?
To get a better idea about how to get paid through blogs, I divided them into 2 types: single – when you interact directly with customers or advertisers, and the other when you join the program offered by the company or network.
When you are dealing directly with customers or advertisers, you have more control over prices. You can earn money:
- Selling premium content (website member)
- Direct advertising
- Selling your product
- Writing and publishing sponsored posts
On the other hand, if you want to get rid of the hassle with end customers, here are some ways to get paid:
- Google Adsense or other similar ad networks
- Affiliate marketing (you get a small commission for the sale that comes from your site)
- PPC and CPM advertising
3. How to start a blog for free?
There are many platforms where you can start a free blog today, including WordPress.com, Tumblr, or Blogger. To create a free blog, all you need to do is register and you can start posting your content.
But here’s the catch:
- They have rules set for each platform, you need to follow
- The domain name of your blog looks like a subdomain, for example, “myblogname.wordpress.com” or “myblogname.tumblr.com”.
- There is limited functionality for plugins and themes you can add to your blog.
- Usually, free platforms limit the ability to monetize your blog
I highly recommend you to start your blog writing using WordPress.org as I described in this guide. You can overcome the limitations of the free blog, if you create your website and start blog writing on it then the potential growth of your blog is endless.